midsnacker asked: Alright man. I'm counting on you to settle a dispute with my friends and I. If all the Justice League members, and I do mean all, got together and took a group photo... do you think the Flash could bunny ear everyone in time? I would like to think he can... but I just don't think it's possible. What do you think?
He could bunny ear each of them after reading every book ever written. And probably still have time to run around the world several dozen times.
This is how fast he can go
Looks like you lost this time, chief
- fancystachemonster likes this
- thegoddamnblogman likes this
- splash-parade likes this
- bigstupidgrin likes this
- comicsandnonsense likes this
- crystal-vanguard likes this
- thelastinterceptor likes this
- unclebensghost said: A camera captures light. Flash (Barry and Wally) are capable of running faster than the speed of light. Even with the new camera developed by UCLA that can record 37.6 million fps, he’d still be able to do it.
- ajmortys likes this
- midsnacker likes this
- twisteddesai likes this
- swivelkick likes this
- jlopezrerezzed likes this
- proper-superhero-shit likes this
- la-z-boy500 likes this
- shazadkhan likes this
- towritecomicsonherarms posted this