Anonymous asked: Say Janet was the one to hit Hank, instead of the other way around, do you think that would have had the same impact and Jan would have been remembered solely for that event, like Hank (wrongly) is.
Of course not because they would have just said she was being sassy and striking a blow for womankind all over the world or some similar nonsense.
Hulk has killed people
Iron man has caused the death of people
Spider-man punched a pregnant woman and killed gwen stacy
Captain America is really boring
Loki is a massive cunt
Yet nobody has a problem with them it seems.
- shawn-sheep said: Spiderman didn’t kill Gwen. When he was a zombie he ate loads of ppl including the universe mostly. But not Gwen when she fell from the bridge.
- coffeedood likes this
- the-epimethean-boy likes this
- evilratbastard likes this
- theanthonyyeung said: Wait, hold the damn ball. Since when did punching pregnant ladies go on the “things you just don’t do” list?
- theanthonyyeung likes this
- mr-villain likes this
- jurassicpancake likes this
- bloodspider likes this
- madderthanyouthink likes this
- towritecomicsonherarms posted this